Today I threw my hair up in a clip, threw some make up on, threw on the Alive Shirt and Jean shorts and off to church I went. I got more “you look beautiful”s today then I think I have ever gotten in my life.

My secret? Love looks good on me. I love baptisms, I love church, I love people, I love students, I love God, I love loving. I can understand why people become obsessed with people, loving and that feeling of love is addicting.

There is not much I can do like Jesus. I can’t really go without sinning… I can’t be born from a virgin, I don't have much patience or I'm not a teacher… but there is one thing I can do that is like Jesus (though not His full capacity). I can love. And love LOUD I can.

Love looks good on me… I think I’ll wear it tomorrow.


Isaiah 60:5 Then you will look and be radiant, your heart will throb and swell with joy; the wealth on the seas will be brought to you, to you the riches of the nations will come.


Comments

Elizabeth said…
love looks GREAT on you and i'm glad you're gonna wear it again tomorrow cause i get to see you :-)

LOVE YOU BEAUTIFUL FRIEND!!!