a great day!

Yesterday was probably one of my top ten days of 2008, maybe even top 5.

You know what I did? Nothing really. I didn't load the dishwasher, I didn't vacuum, laundry, cut the lawn, wash the floors, you get the picture.

Metro South Church
had a team in the Grace Centers of Hope Men on a Mission softball tournament. I was supposed to help with the concession stand, however, it didn't seem like they needed me (they had LOTS of help!) so I watched softball... all day. I love watching sports.

Our team made it to the semi-finals! They did so well! It was a beautiful day to be out... I'm sunburned but thankful for the day of nothing.

Since it was so far away, I had some great time with God while i was in the car. A lot of cloudy things were cleared up. One thing I heard loud, I brought you to it, I'll bring you through it. Be still, and know I am God. (Psalm 46:10)

Comments

Mrs. Mac said…
What a perfect God breathed day Margie! I went to church with Ann this morning.