I love Detroit!

WOW! We’re about to leave tomorrow for the Detroit Mission Trip 2008! I’m excited and nervous! I’m excited because I love to serve God and I love to see God move in the hearts of “my kids. I’m excited about that some of the kids that are going, I didn’t know were going, and THEY ARE! I’m always nervous about having enough food! God gave me this incredible gift of loving to cook, even though it’s a lot of work, it doesn’t seem like it. My biggest hope is that this gift I have, is passed on to someone so that someday they will have the same joy I do.

I’ve just been amazed at God lately. I mean, I am always amazed at Him and how He loves us, but lately, I’ve seen millions of miracles, big and small. I’ve watched our church come together and love each other. In ways bigger and better than ever before!

Our worship leader asked for prayer for hearts of worship. I think if we have a heart that is continually in worship, whatever we are doing whether its singing or teaching children, or working in a café, or cooking for a mission trip, you can’t help but see the miracles God has for us EVERYDAY.

I am thinking to myself, I sound so corny, that if you are reading this, and you don’t know God, you’ll think I’m nuts, but once He’s touched your heart, once you’ve lived one second in His grace and love, you know what I speak of is true. You know that miracles are found every day, it’s like that old hymn says, you were once blind, but now you see. You were once lost, but now, YOU’RE FOUND!

Have a great week, pray for us! I love you lots!!

Listen to this song… it’ll end up on your ipod ;)

Comments