Good morning! TGIF! Sorry I haven’t blogged! I’ve been SO busy (even for me). Getting ready to go on vacation at work, which means a whole lotta preparation getting ahead of the game or at least not leaving anything behind.
Vacation for me means we’re going on a Mission Trip. This year, we (Metro South Youth Ministries) will be serving at Detroit Rescue Mission Ministries. I’m excited! I can’t believe it’s here (we leave Monday and return Friday) and I am no where near having the food for our group purchased. A church from Arkansas is coming up to serve with us, how cool is that?!
So… while we’re gone, I gotta few prayer requests if you don’t mind.
1. My sanity (as Youth Staff – and not to mention, I’m high strung – this is always needed.)
2. That our physical bodies are safe but our spirit and love for Jesus is DANGEROUS
3. Satan’s plans be bound, God’s plans be loosed
4. That the students (all of us really) have a servant’s attitude
5. Jesus is with us everywhere we go and He’s honored by what we are doing!
Thanks for your prayers! I’ll have pictures when I return.