God is good in all things

There is one thing I know for sure.

God isn't dependent on circumstances to be good.

He is good all the time, and all the time He is good. Let's make no mistake about that.

I am angry and sad. My cousin Wanda has breast cancer. I am no stranger to this horrible disease. And it makes me angry. IT MAKES ME ANGRY! To the point that if I could, I would turn hell over myself and stomp satan. But instead I will worship God. I will go in my bathroom, and I will sand to Hillsong United and I will worship because God is good.

I am sure I will cry and at some point I am sure that the sander will be in air, because I know that my God, our God, the one and only true God, is an awesome God, no matter the circumstances. My quote of the day is still right on... "there is a God in heaven, and He loves me". In crappy circumstances, I always remember this... it says in Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. I am not sure how this is all going to turn out, I know there will be pain, but in Jesus there is LIFE. And by His wounds we are healed (Isaiah 53:5).

I walked in that walk, I found healing that I never knew possible. I turned that horrible disease into a healing I never thought I would have. And I think I am destined to walk again, in VICTORY! My cousin WILL BE A BREAST CANCER SURVIVOR! I'm speaking it, I am claiming it! Please pray for her, pray for her husband, her children, Ben and Erin. That they know God through this, and all His goodness.

God is good in all circumstances. HE IS GOOD!!

Worship with me!


Comments

Sara said…
i am claiming this victory with you.
Deb said…
Believing and agreeing with you!!