Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Saturday, September 20, 2008

I am


I read a blog, that was about "I am from" and I think Sara wrote one too a long time ago, however, I'm not so eloquent from the 'I am froms' so I will just tell you who I am.


I am a proud mom

I am a single mom

I am a college graduate

I am Youth staff for Jr. & Sr. High

I am a woman who loves Jesus

I am a woman loved by God

I am covered by grace

I am a home owner

I work in sales

I am easily annoyed

I am a registered voter who votes

I am a volunteer

I am funny

I am a lover of music, all music

I am someone who needs to lose 60 pounds

I am someone who loses motivation to lose said 60 pounds

I am a lover of children

I am servant (I really try!)

I am easily hurt

I am a good friend

I am an aunt

I am a scrapbooker

I am a cousin

I am a listener

I am a crier

I am gift giver

I am a reader

I am someone who rarely finishes a book

I am a great cook

I am a good baker

I am mom who gives her child lots of opportunities

I have a great smile

I am someone who doesn't smile enough
While I was driving around... I realized I forgot a few...
...I'm also high-strung
...I don't relax easily
... I'm a hard worker
... I have a big mouth
... I let people manipulate me until I can't stand it anymore because i feel like a pretzel
... I'm a little too passionate
... I keep things bottled up way too much

I have Jesus living in me
Phil 2:15 so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe

2 comments:

Becky said...

you are beautiful!

Jada's Gigi said...

ditto what becky said! YOU ARE!
Congratulations to Phyllis..and to you..You're gonna love Austria!