I am


I read a blog, that was about "I am from" and I think Sara wrote one too a long time ago, however, I'm not so eloquent from the 'I am froms' so I will just tell you who I am.


I am a proud mom

I am a single mom

I am a college graduate

I am Youth staff for Jr. & Sr. High

I am a woman who loves Jesus

I am a woman loved by God

I am covered by grace

I am a home owner

I work in sales

I am easily annoyed

I am a registered voter who votes

I am a volunteer

I am funny

I am a lover of music, all music

I am someone who needs to lose 60 pounds

I am someone who loses motivation to lose said 60 pounds

I am a lover of children

I am servant (I really try!)

I am easily hurt

I am a good friend

I am an aunt

I am a scrapbooker

I am a cousin

I am a listener

I am a crier

I am gift giver

I am a reader

I am someone who rarely finishes a book

I am a great cook

I am a good baker

I am mom who gives her child lots of opportunities

I have a great smile

I am someone who doesn't smile enough
While I was driving around... I realized I forgot a few...
...I'm also high-strung
...I don't relax easily
... I'm a hard worker
... I have a big mouth
... I let people manipulate me until I can't stand it anymore because i feel like a pretzel
... I'm a little too passionate
... I keep things bottled up way too much

I have Jesus living in me
Phil 2:15 so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe

Comments

Becky said…
you are beautiful!
Jada's Gigi said…
ditto what becky said! YOU ARE!
Congratulations to Phyllis..and to you..You're gonna love Austria!