Jesus is in Everything

Today we had some major running around to do, Jo Ann Fabrics for some 'art' things needed for school, Phyllis wanted some kind of fabric, something about cotton to make a new purse...

I wanted to get some things for the 'encouragement table' for Alive... markers, papers, etc.

"Panera for lunch?" "Sure."

God is in all things, including Panera and remodeling the bathroom.

We went into Panera, and instantly... happy, even joyful. Over what? Creamy tomato soup and harvest salad. My two favorite Panera things! They are seasonal, so I was souper (get it!HA!) excited that they were back! I was giddy! Thank You Jesus. He's in all things.

I decided to remodel my bathroom, and by this, I mean paint it. I have 50's blue tile and my bathroom is sponge painted, and I am SICK of it. So I've decided that I am going to repaint, new colors... taupe and chocolate brown. I already got the shower curtain about a month ago, things are finally starting to slow down a little with the combination that I just can't wait to get it up! I picked up a can of mis-mixed paint for half price :) from ACO, it was the perfect color. God is in all things.

Also during this time, I've had to scrap all the paint off the tile from the edges with a razor blade and 7 in 1 tool, sounds exciting, it's not. But during that time, I prayed for a lot of things/people. I saw the fruits of my labor when I was done, and it looked so good. I was so thankful for Mike who showed me how to do it, got all the tools together so I could do it. It's going to take a little bit to get it done just because we are not home a lot but I am hoping in three weeks, it will be finished (because of my sponge painting, I've got to sand the WHOLE THING - again... Thank God for small bathrooms! see... He's in all things). I'm excited to see the transformation, in my bathroom and in me.

If Christ is in soup & salad, in repainting bathrooms, in small walls, He's surely living in me.

Today's Thankful List...
1. Corey Jacob is HERE!!
2. Harvest Salad & Creamy tomato soup
3. Fettucine Alfredo
4. Rain (I have green grass now!)
5. Muscle Mike
6. Kroger (I got bathroom cleaner cheaper than walmart!)
7. A dishwasher
8. DVR
9. Having a washer and dryer to do laundry
10. Phyllis


Deut 11:7 But it was your own eyes that saw all these great things the LORD has done.

Comments

Sara said…
i had the soup last week. LOVE IT. your bathroom will be fabulous. God is in all things for sure, and a wise person sees him there.
Pat said…
The make-over will look fab! I love the new shower curtain and color combo.
Isn't the best part seeing God's hand in all things? Ya, I think so too!
Trish said…
The colors sound great for your bathroom re-do! Now I need to hit Panera's soon!
Stacy said…
You better believe Jesus is in YOU, Margie! He's in your remembering my boyfriend Michael's name when you saw him at church yesterday, I think it took him aback when you said, "Good morning Michael." Did you notice!? You're awesome!