On the Menu

1. Spaghetti
2. Carrot Cake
3. Mac & cheese
4. Puppy chow
5. Taco Dip
6. Caeser Salad
7. Rolls
8. Pistachio Fluff
9. Chili-cream cheese Dip
10. Veggies & Dip

Today is our "celebration of love' as we send Kirstin off! More like we watch in awe of the love she has for people she hasn't even met yet. I serve with her at alive! and I've watched her grow and grow over the last couple years. She's a young woman. She beautiful on the inside and out.

I can't help but think that she got this great example not only from God but from her mom, as well. I can't help but think that through all we go through as mom's and no matter how 'love' looks in any family, that's our most important job. To love our kids. I think her mom has done an awesome job showing Kirsten how love looks.

“Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.”- Proverbs 22:6

Comments