A Saturday in my brain...

1. I went to the scrapbook store... bought nothing! yeah me!
2. how come paper wasn't on sale at Michael's that I needed?
3. Walmart is cheaper than Target... but they don't have the toilet cleaning things I needed.
4. I think I am liking Aldi's better than Savelot except the meat.
5. Hey retards on Fort Street, you can't impeach Bush unless there's a good reason, not because you don't like him. idiots!
6. By the way, while I'm talking about it... did you know that most decisions are made by the house and congress... who holds the majority? hmmm. idiots.
7. You union people who try to tell us who to vote tell us to buy American... you also said vote for Granholm... she drives a Honda... and rents an 'american made' car when she visits your plants. and tell me, how is that working for ya'? DUH!
8. I can't wait to see my family tonight!
9. Yummm... homemade chicken noodle soup today and 100 or more cupcakes are going to be made.
10. Pastors should not be motivational speakers
11. Jesus, you're my healer, you're more than enough for me.
12. My brain is a dark and scary place, I can't believe you got a glimpse.

1 Chron 16:32 Let the sea resound, and all that is in it; let the fields be jubilant, and everything in them!

Comments

Trish said…
6. Why do people blame the President... when as you say the House and Congress majority is DEMOCRAT! If people would look back to the years that Republican's were the majority they would find our economy was better, gas and grocery prices way lower...I could go on and on...
7. For Unions to back you, the only qualification you need is to be is a Democrat...no brains that's why we're in the shape we're in! And as for Granholm...Thank God for term limits!!! Don't even get me started on that woman!!!
Rant over....
Stacy said…
Your brain is more exciting than mine. It's been a quiet day up in there, kind of sad....