SO EXCITED!!


I know I already posted today but holy cats! We are so excited!! We went to Roosevelt tonight to meet with Conductor Eric Dale Knapp about our trip to Austria. Ok, now I understand that in the big scheme of things... like Jesus dying on the cross, this isn't much. But let me tell you, it's a blessing, nonetheless.

I cannot believe that I will be watching my daughter perform in Austria at the 200 anniversary of the Hayden Festival, a world music festival! I'm absolutely so thankful that God can hear my heart and not depend on me for words.

Me being the dork I am, I took pictures of him speaking and one with him and Phyllis and one with her teacher, Maestro Knapp, and Phyllis. I don't care if I get dork mom of the year awards. I took pictures and my daughter was embarrassed, but she knows I love her and I'm SO proud of her!

So today... I'm a proud mom, a blessed mom, and thankful to Jesus for making this way for us!

Psalm 69:30 I will praise God's name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving.
An example of what she is going to be singing!!

Comments

Stacy said…
Yay to you girls!! So excited for you! Congratulations Miss Phyllis, you're so blessed to have a "dorky" mom! LOL! That just means she's giddy inside about YOU! Couldn't ask for any better of a mom!
Trish said…
I love Dorky Moms!!! Wow! how proud you must be!!!
KayMac said…
Fantabulous!!!!