As if to say...


For I know…

Yes, I, that’s a big I little you

The plans

What’s going on right now, what’s going to happen

I have for you

Again, it’s what greatness I have for you, I’ve never left you before, I’m not leaving you now.

declares the Lord.

I've said it, you know there’s no one bigger. That’s why they call me Lord.

"plans to prosper you

That’s means great things will happen for you

and not to harm you

I’m going to make sure you’re ok. I’d leave 99 to come get you. I got up on a cross to save you, remember.

plans to give you hope and a future.

Hope. Remember hope, it’s the one thing you can hold on to, it means things will get better. Future. What lies ahead, it might be a little bumpy, but keep your eyes on me. It’s going to be fine, I promise.

God isn't subtle in the way He speaks to me. He knows I'm not good with subtle. Much better with black and white, open and shut. I laughed out loud when the biblegateway.com verse of the day was Jer 29:11. It's great to be loved!

Jer 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Comments

Deb said…
This is one of my favorite verses - as I'm sure it's a favorite of a lot of people. I have it all over my house - stitched on the afghan that is thrown on the back of my sofa...printed on my favorite sweatshirt....on the mug in which I drink my cups of chai latte...on a refrigerator magnet...and just yesterday, I hung a plaque in my kitchen with those words.

God is good. His plans for us are so awesome we can't even possibly imagine them! Isn't He grand?
Stacy said…
I've rested on this verse for a long time!! Sometimes I forget that the projection of this verse meaning "future" is RIGHT NOW!
Pat said…
I have this verse on my fridge too!
Trish said…
Love this too!