Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Monday, October 27, 2008

Trunk or Treat 2008 - Alive Style

Phyllis was Belle in Beauty & the Beast Vicki & I
Ashley, Astorino, Phyllis, & Favot
Phyllis & me
Alive Trunk
Grease
Megan & Haley
Phyllis & Ava, Two Princesses... but only for Halloween!
Me & my punkin patch
Jon Whaley & me
Yo... it's JB in the house!
Beautiful Alexa, she's just like her momma... beautiful in all things
The Rockstars... Chad, Dylan, & Chris
No one really cared about my car because BATMAN was next to me...
This is one of our outreaches... trunk or treat, we had like 8000 people... i passed out like 2500 pieces of candy...

No comments: