Weekend

I didn't have much to write about this weekend. I just sat in it and enjoyed it!

Friday night I cleaned the basement and threw away a bunch of junk got donations ready! I had to rearrange the freezer downstairs! I was excited to find some country ribs that I had forgotten I had... It meant that we were going to have ribs & spaghetti for dinner on Sunday! YUMMY it's one of our favorite dinners.

Saturday cleaned more, the window sills were gross! So that is cleaned up, spent some time at home, and some running errands. We went to see Mama Mia at the dollar show (I know some people really liked it, and i can see it's draw... but YUCK!) and then home for homemade pizza and Favot brought over Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream... and we watched Beauty and the Beast.

I overslept on Sunday (I wanted to be at a cheering station for Stacy) so I stayed home and relaxed and prepared for the week! Phyllis and I went for a 45 minute walk (we talked about training for the 5K that we - Stacy, Phyllis, & I - are running)and enjoyed the beautiful fall colors and were amazed at the beauty that God painted for us in our own neighborhood... it's nice to travel up north for the "color tour" however, it's nice to recongnize beauty in our own surroundings. We took pictures, I'll post them later.

We had Alive last night and it was SWEET! More Jesus Freak Stuff! We also started our Prayer Partners, my partner is Selena, I was so excited about that... and we rolled out the Alive prayer calendar (I can send you a copy if you want one!)

It was a great weekend! I like the kind where things at home get accomplished and time is spent loving each other!

Eph 3:1 [Blessings in Christ] Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ.

Prayer for today:
Every Monday: Pray that we would clearly hear God's direction for the ministry and heed his calling
Oct 20th: Unity of Alive Leaders

Comments