1. Pick up my daughter from school (I rarely get to do this so I am happy) and drive her to school without freaking out because we are always late! Praise God for a beautiful daughter and a car!
2. Clean house (do the stuff that never gets done). Praise God for a house to clean!
3. Make dinner. Praise God for food (full cupboards) and a family to cook for!
4. Catch up on the scrapbooking that needs to be done. Praise God for the memories!
5. Read. Praise God that I can read and I have books and eyes that see!
6. Relax. Praise God for some rest!
7. Clean out and donate! (stop by Mom's to pick up her donations too) Praise God for too much stuff that can be passed on to someone else!
8. Take walks (and go to the gym) and maybe start my training for the 5K! Praise God for a healthy body that works!
9. Pray! Praise God for the connection He allows us to have with Him!
10. Praise God! Praise God! Praise God! Praise God! Praise God!
“How great you are, O Sovereign LORD! There is no one like you, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears.”- 2 Samuel 7:22