Jesus Savior in my life You are everything...

My future decided
I will praise Your name.
I know, I am
I am Yours...



This is one of my favorite songs! It's actually the ringtone that plays when Phyllis calls. Her future is decided.

Today we sang this song and Ava and I worshipped with the Alive band in the back. She's 3. And let me tell you, she can sing that song, every word, hand in the air shouting it out... I loved worshipping with her.

I am reading a new book "200 Pomegrantes & an audience of One". So good! I'll do a review on it when I am finished. I read half yesterday, the rest will probably be done at the end of the week!

Have a good week! You are His! He loves you! Be unafraid and unashamed of Him and who you are in Him!!

And play the song, jump around like a Jesus Freak!!

Romans 1:16 16I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.


Lyrics
Verse 1
You hold the future in your hands
You know my dreams and you have a plan
And as you light my way, I'll follow you

Pre-chorus
My eyes on all of the above
My soul secure in all you've done
My minds made up
And you are the only one for me

Chorus
Jesus, savior, in my life you are everything
My future decided, I will praise your name
And I know that I am, I am yours
Yeah, I know that that I am, I am yours

Verse 2
You hold the earth in your command
You are the rock on which I stand
And as I live each day, I'll follow you

Bridge
Unafraid, unashamed Lord we know who we are
We are your people and we won't be silent
Unified hear us cry at the top of our lungs
You our God and we will not be shaken

Comments

Pat said…
"Have a good week! You are His! He loves you! Be unafraid and unashamed of Him and who you are in Him!!"
That says it all - you have a great week too!!!