Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Saturday, November 01, 2008

Lock In

120 BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN!!!

oh my gosh! it was awesome! To say I am tired is the understatement of the year!

1. 45 boxes of pizza
2. 300 panacakes
3. 4 bouncers
4. 100s of pieces of candy eaten
5. 25 pounds of apples
6. 6 pounds of carrots.
7. ~30 leaders
8. only 4 helmets for the skatepark
9. 26 hours straight with no sleep
10. 1 AWESOME GOD

Psalm 34:11 Come, my children, listen to me; I will teach you the fear of the LORD.

4 comments:

KayMac said...

....Priceless!

Stacy said...

Forgot, sorry to wake you up at 9:40 this morning!! Turn your phone off woman!! LOL!

Amber Land said...

So glad you had a great time! My girlfriend said Destiny is still talking about it!!! Get some rest!

Deb said...

45 boxes of pizza?!

Margie --you are awesome - I have always had a special place in my heart for those who are gifted to work with young people. You are touching lives FOR ETERNITY --and having fun in the process!

I hope you've gotten some sleep by now! ...and I hope you didn't get pizza sauce all over that scarf!! ;)