1. Phyllis sang last night at the Wyandotte Tree Lighting! It was bitter BITTER cold, but how thankful I was that I had a warm car and then a warm house to go back to.
2. Wanted to go out to eat, said "the banks are closed, i hope I have money in my purse" switched to my favorite red jacket, stuck my hands in my pockets, found $13.
3. Went to pick up my angel food ministries food. What a blessing! what we didn't want/need, I passed on to my friend! Blessing for both of us! And she picked me up so that was even better because I love her company!
4. Went to a new thrift store, a treasure of my friend Amanda's, and got so much stuff, including the coolest eisel for Phyllis since she is in love with art! A Little Tikes work bench for my friend's son, a book Phyllis wanted, a European guidebook with some stuff about Austria, toys for 'the girls' when I watch them on Wednesdays, and A LOT MORE!!
5. Hopefully the tree will go up by tomorrow
6. One of my sponsor letters returned fruitful. May God bless the sender of the fruitfulness OVER AND OVER!! May the obundance never cease!
7. Phyllis got her Subi beads in the mail, she'll be raising money for Light Gives Heat and helping women and children on the other side of the world. I love that she wants to help/serve His kingdom. I know a lot of people already have them, but if you want them, she has them!
8. Mini-Mission trip is in less than a week!
9. 9 days off in a row! WOO HOO!!!
10. I give my core groups things to read, since my dinner with Sara, I've been convicted to guide them to read the Old Testament, and read it myself.
11. I have been praying God send me a mentor, and then after leaving dinner with Sara, He gave me one before I asked.
Psalms 128:2 You will eat the fruit of your labor; blessings and prosperity will be yours.