seriously, what is wrong with me?

I do well on my weightloss journey, I know what to do, but WHY can't I stick to it? I know that I feel better when I exercise, I know I feel better when I eat well. BUT WHY DON'T I DO IT ALL THE TIME???

I'm sick of myself. Ok, I know that sounds kind of harsh, but I look in the mirror and I think "you know you hate this, now do something about it". I can't find the time to exercise which I know is crucial.

I am looking forward to some rest over Thanksgiving, I am really hoping to get into a program, maybe a week of exercise will remind me how much I really do love it...

Comments

Trish said…
Nothing is wrong with you Dear Girl...we all battle with things. I have battled my weight just about my whole life! This worls has a wharped sense of beauty and
pencil thin is not it!!!
Vikki said…
i hurt my knee again this week. It happens every couple of years. every time it happens, my husband says "see, you should exercise" and I get no sympathy what-so-ever. I know he is right, but..... well, honestly, I just don't know what's wrong with me! My friend has great eating tips on her blog... yvonneparks.blogspot.com
I'm learning so much from her! She has lost lots over the past 2.5 yrs and she even started running. I never expected that from her, so maybe I can do it too. Don't be too hard on your self :)