7 Random


I wasn't exactly sure if I was supposed to do Connie's 7 random things... or my own. I copied some and did some of my own... I did 7 categories of 7 things... You can do your own (as many or as few as you prefer)
Oh... and do you know why 6 was afraid of 7?
Because 7 ate nine

I. Seven things I do now that I know Jesus really loves me:
1. love Junior High & High schoolers
2. feel the Holy Spirit in me
3. Worship with total abandonment!!!!
4. Study the word so I can learn how to please Him more.
5. Run to Him when my world falls apart!
6. Feel sorry for people when they get what they deserve and praise Him that I don’t. And keep seeking forgiveness and getting it
7. Look at life from an eternal view.

II. Seven things I would like to do!
1. Travel the united states in an RV
2. Get married !
3. Go back to school for a Master’s degree in Theology
4. Open a resturaunt
5. Go to Austria
6. Travel all of Europe
7. See a cure for Breast Cancer that doesn’t involve Chemo & Radiation

III. Seven things that I want in a husband (I couldn’t do Connie’s version)
1. He must be a man of God
2. He must make me laugh
3.He must make me feel beautiful
4. He must be strong
5. He must be a leader
6. Buy me daisies
7. He must have great character


IV. Seven favorite foods
1. Roma Salad
2. Dad’s French onion soup
3. Corned beef sandwich
4. Chicken Schwarma & hommous
5. All things Panera
6. Beef Barley Soup
7. Chicken & Dumplings


V. Seven things I say most often:
1. Good Lord!
2. Thank You Jesus
3. Stop being a jerk
4. I love you Pean
5. What do you want for dinner?
6. I’m fat!
7. STOP RUNNING!!

VI. Seven of my most favorite things
1. watching a movie with Phyllis
2. Going to the zoo
3. Scrapbooking
4. Baking cookies
5. Going on the boat
6. Hanging out with my dad and stepmom
7. Cooking for those I love


VII. Seven places I would like to travel to:
1. Austria
2. Malta
3. Grand Canyon
4. New York
5. Greece
6. Africa
7. All over Michigan

Comments