A day of Love!

I got an MP3 Player for Christmas on Thursday! I was so excited! i had one, it was so small it only held 30 songs. I got a new one, it's 4gb... So far I have it loaded up with 174 songs. I'm actually so excited. The funny part is that I am listening to my playlist on the computer!! what a nerd!

I love that song 'welcome to Pooh Corner' by Kenny Loggins, but my taste in music is all over the board! Kenny Loggins, James Taylor, Earth Wind and Fire, Christina Aguilera (her Stripped Album is like one of my all time favorites - yeah, I know), one Queen song (i'll give you a dollar if you can guess which one!), Limp Bizkit (yes, I know!), Hillsong, United, Kirk Franklin... and the list goes on and on...

And then today, I was so excited, I got my favorite boots back from the shoe repair place, they are not at all sensible, let me tell you, 3.5 inch heal, and OH SO COMFORTABLE! I could not wait to get them back! I tore them up for 2 years, and they LOOK LIKE BRAND NEW! I was so excited, I took my shoes off, and put them RIGHT ON!! Everyone was laughing, and I kept saying "you have no idea how much I love these boots!".

I also am hanging out with the girls from Alive. Ok, we're not girls, it's amanda, Katie, and me! We're celebrating our birthdays! Katie is making yummy pizza, I'm making salad, and Amanda is bringing dessert! I also made brownies with Yorkshire peppermint patties for Adam and Katie. I know they love them, and I really feel it's truly a blessing to make those brownies for them!!

Even though it's kind of silly to be reminded of Jesus in such crazy things, I feel like God has been loving me all day in just everyday things like making cookies and loading MP3 players. isn't it amazing that we can have such a relationship with Him that we think of him in all things.

I am blessed and highly favored!

Psalm 33:12 Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD, the people he chose for his inheritance

Comments

Stacy said…
When is your b-day?
Sara said…
what a great week for a nerd such as yourself! love you!
donna said…
this was a great post !!

blessings
donna
Deb said…
Okay ---now I'm thinking that we need a birthday list for all the scarf sisters!!!

Happy Birthday --whenever it is --and wow, a new MP3 player for Christmas. That and new (old) boots and brownies...it doesn't get much better than that!!
Dawna said…
Wow a 4 Gig MP3. Awesome. Mine is only 3, but holds more songs than I've ever put on it..like 300 or so. Happy Birthday whenever it was. I love birthdays..one day closer to Him, one more year to celebrate living for The Savior. Have a happy day..dance the happy dance in those boots!!