He makes no mistake

Ok, so I don't know about you... but I could just cry as I walked from my car to my office. I work in Automotive. I had a post ready to go but realized that it wasn't God-honoring. So I deleted it.

This I know. God is the only way to go. He is the only one we can put our trust in. So today I recalled this poem, that I read a long time ago. It's a simple and true.

Psalm 31:14 But I trust in you, O LORD; I say, "You are my God."


He Maketh No Mistake

My Father's way may twist and turn,
My heart may throb and ache,
But in my soul, I'm glad I know
He maketh no mistake.

My cherised plans may go astray,
My hopes may fade away,
But still I'll trust my Lord to lead
For he doth know the way.

Though night be dark and it may seem
That day will never break,
I'll pin my faith, my all in him,
He maketh no mistake.

There's so much now I cannot see,
My eyesight's far too dim,
But come what may, I'll simply trust,
And leave it all to him.

For by and by, the mist will lift,
And plain it all He'll make.
Through all the way, though dark to me,
He made not one mistake.

(by Bro. Lester Roloff)

Comments

Stacy said…
thank you for sharing this poem, i'm copying it for a friend who could also use this encouragement