ITCHY!

I have hives or something like that.

I only get them when I am stressed. The only problem is that there isn't one thing in particular to point this stress to, it's like 10 things.

Ugh! There are a lot of big things that I feel are out of my control, and so I really am asking God to take care of them maybe all this little stuff is adding up, maybe I just need to put it all in a shopping bag and hand it over to God.

The one good thing, is that last time it was my face and neck, this time its not on my face!

The other good news, I think I finally found a kinesologist and I can't wait to go!!

Comments

Constance said…
I am notorious for putting my "junk" in the proverbial shopping bag and handing it over to God. The problem comes when I continually wrestle Him and take it back!
Connie
Trish said…
The itchies are miserable...put the junk in the trash and throw it out the door right in satan's face!
I have actually taken the broom into every room of my house and swept him right out the back door...yelling you are not welcome here!!!
Pat said…
You don't even have to use a fancy shopping bag..just hand it over!
Mrs. Mac said…
Go buy some Zyrtec (sp?) alergy medicine. It works wonders for hives. I have them off and on again and find the Zyrtec makes them go away within a few minutes of taking it.
Deb said…
Hives... I get them ...believe it or not because of MS. And I'm also allergic to cold. Any skin that's exposed to cold too long --hives everywhere!!