Merry Christmas

It's Christmas Eve!

I love Christmas!

Not because of the presents, really, Christmas presents kind of drive me crazy, to get them I mean. I love to give them! Although, I've gotten some sweet gifts and it's not even Christmas yet!!! I got the MP3 player I told you about, some yummy Christmas cookies, and a new sweet stone from Pampered Chef! I was so excited, I got it and seasoned it with some apple pie bar dough... mmmm!!

I can't wait for Phyllis to open her gifts and I have cookie plates to deliver today to my neighbors as soon as I finish baking! Ugh! I ran out of time yesterday.

If you think about it, there is no better gift than the one God sent us. The gift of life! The gift of Amazing Grace. Just as He had promised so long ago, why? Because He loved us that much. How can we not strive to love like that. We'll never be able to love like that, but I think we should really love wherever we go.

Luke 2:14 14"Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men on whom his favor rests."

Comments