Not another word

Ok, I've heard for the last four years that Bush is an idiot, I've heard it all. And somehow I've managed to hold my tongue, because I always believed they were wrong.

But after hearing today's announcement BY HIM not by congress to grant the loans to the Auto Companies.

I don't want to hear another word about him, his decisions, or ANYTHING ELSE.

And let me just say this...

Thank You God. Thank You God that You are our source, that this money is a resource that is directly from You. Lord, I ask that You continue to work in the hearts of all those involved from the executives to the workers, to the OEMs (GM, Ford, Chrysler) to the people who cater events and clean up from Tier 1 to Tier 100, that they make wise decisions what they do with the money, no wasting. God I ask that You work in their hearts that they realize that You are our Source, that it says in God we trust, but God it is much more than that, that Lord, we trust You with our hearts, and our lives, not just our money. Lord, God, Thank You! In Jesus' loving name, AMEN!!

Comments

Deb said…
I haven't been following the news...have they finally agreed on helping the auto industry?!
Trish said…
I would just like to quote Erik Smith my favorite early morning Newscaster "Those idiots in Washington"...nuff said!