Not giving up.

Today was one of the days that I could just walk away.

After being poked by satan all day, I almost didn't even go to Fuel tonight. Then while I was there, satan was after me. And I know that those times when I am about to walk away because I am tired tired tired tired of satan bugging me, that God is about to do something huge.

So most of Fuel God was sending the Holy Spirit, saying "who would do this for me" over and over. Ok, God I hear You. Really. OK. Really. Can you just leave me alone? And yes, I know He won't. And I know there's a reason.

So tonight... we talked about what the world thinks of us and what God thinks of us. And how we're God's masterpiece. This subject is hard for me because it's hard to believe. I think I cried during my core group tonight, with the two girls I've been praying for. Relentlessly.

And you know what happened tonight?

One of them expected Christ as her Lord and Savior.

Pretty amazing, huh? I actually knew something big was going to happen, but I didn't know God would use me THAT much!

Eph 2:10 For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago. NLT



This is my prayer in the harnest. when favor and providence flow. I know filled to be emptied again. The seed I've received I will sow.

Comments

Deb said…
Is it any wonder that the enemy was on double-overtime to attack you...he knew that the Lord was about to use you to help in the orchestration of the greatest miracle of all! Too bad we all couldn't be at the party in heaven that is going on because this one dear young person changed her destiny forever!
Amber Land said…
Praise God! That is so cool.
That makes anything we struggle with fade away and lets God's glorious light shine!!!