Silver Ring Thing

On Friday we have an awesome program coming to Metro. Silver Ring Thing. it's going to be sweet!

It's a purity event for Junior High & High School! I'm so excited it's coming, Friday is the big day!!

I have a heart for teenagers, but being that I have made many mistakes, if there is anything I want, I want to educate them to not make those same mistakes. I believe it's true that nothing will take you further from the heart than sexual immorality.

This event will move hearts closer to God! I am praying for changed hearts! For changed minds! Kids are exposed to so much crap we have to combat all that the world throws at them with Jesus! and His way!!

Thes 4:3-4 God’s will is for you to be holy, so stay away from all sexual sin. 4 Then each of you will control his own body[a] and live in holiness and honor—


And one more thing... I have a girl in our Youth you can just call her 'M'. She needs your prayers. She has been exposed to some very harsh realities of this horrible world. She needs Jesus to just cover her like a cloak, to seep into her heart. Even if it's just for a minute, please stand in the gap for this beautiful child of God.

Comments

Amber Land said…
Praying for M.
Stacy said…
Praying for M, too!
Deb said…
praying for M....

...and for the Silver Ring program - that many will commit to abstinence!

...and still praying for M...
Mrs. Mac said…
Lord, Please cloak M with your love and grace. Show her your ways are best. And may the 'silver ring thing' make a strong statement in the lives of these young people Margie is working with. Amen
Becky said…
amen
Constance said…
Saying a prayer...
I too, made many mistakes in growing up too fast. One of my most cherished blessings however is my daughter Jennifer. I got pregnant with her when I was 16 and she is such a joy to my life! I shudder to think if I had an abortion, there would not only be no Jennifer but no "Kit-Kat" or "Sweet Tart"!

Suddenly that made me very somber.
Connie
Jada's Gigi said…
This is a beautiful project. and I'll be praying for M. God knows her.
I'm like you withthe Christmas tree and the ornaments...everyone tells a story.