Happy New Year

Last year we went on a winter retreat for New Years, this year was a little (a lot more laid back), Alive didn't have a party because our college age ministry had a party, so they were all busy (A lot of them are youth staff too) so I just planned on having some people over.

There was 7 of us. Gibby (Phyllis's boyfriend), Muscle Mike, Jeremiah, Katie, Cody, and ME! I made Chicken & Dumplings, mashed tators, green beans, broccolli, crescent rolls, and Phyllis made some off the hook Apple Crisp that was my gram's recipe (I think that may become a tradition!). We ate, played apples to apples and laughed so hard that I cried and couldn't breathe!!

It was a great start to the New Year, filled with love and laughter!
Psalm 90:14 Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days.

Comments

Kell said…
Happy New Year Birthday Margie!