Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Wednesday, January 14, 2009

music


The magic of my MP3 player.

I never understood the magic of an MP3 player, until I had one.

I love that it's compact, I can take a walk, and just easily nestle it into my pocket. It doesn't skip when I run. It's small enough that while I am at work I listen to it, and it just sits in my lap. I download 4 or 5 sermons to listen to while I am... anywhere... I have like 233 songs on it, and it's not even half full... and everytime a song comes on... I say to myself "OH! I LOVE THIS SONG" (duh, I loaded them all!) Because I have such a huge variety of music that I love there is never a radio station that plays it all, it's sweet!

Currently playing... Return to Pooh Corner by Kenny Loggins...

I LOVE THIS SONG!! HA!
Psalm 33:3 Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy.

1 comment:

Deb said...

I love that song too --it's been awhile since I've heard it. Somewhere in some box in the garage is that album by Kenny Loggins....not that I have a turntable anymore in order to play any albums....

I just may have to download it to my ipod!