Attitude

Yesterday I get a note... long story, however the cost of our trip WENT UP (a pretty significant amount)! And oh... the last payment is due next Friday. Where, Oh where am I going to come up with that last money when it wasn't in the budget?

Yes, I have a budget, and honestly, there isn't much left after everything is paid. I'm working on it.

One thing in the budget was a Scrapbooking retreat next weekend. That is probably going to be cancelled. Yes, I am disappointed, but it surely isn't necessary. I have had this planned since December. Ugh. I actually have all my stuff packed, ready to go. And now there is a good chance I won't be going, and I'm disappointed, but there are things I just need to take care of.

It seems that there are things in our life that can disappoint us. Many things. But our attitude is everything. Scrapbooking, it's a want, and i do love to do it, but I don't need to. I am so blessed! I mean BLESSED! and how can I complain about such a small thing. We are fed, we have shelter, and most importantly, we are LOVED!

Psalm 22:5 They cried to you and were saved; in you they trusted and were not disappointed.

Comments

Trish said…
Amen Miss Margie!!!
We are blessed...we have Jesus!
Pat said…
Atttitude sometimes can open or shut the door to a blessing. Glad you opened the door.