Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentinie's Day!


Today is Valentinie's Day!

Yes, I am well aware that it's a Hallmark holiday.

Get over it people.

Maybe if everyone was a little sweeter and loved a little more, we wouldn't need Valentinie's Day... huh? One thing though... have you noticed that the cards are getting sillier not sweeter? Now Hoops & YoYo... yes... silly songs... no.

And yes, I love Valentinie's Day. I made cookies for work, we're serving at Grace Centers of Hope today (made cookies with the girls last night too), sent e-cards, I made meatballs for the "I don't have a Valentine" potluck/hangout for Alive tonight (even though I'm not going), got a cute hug from the Thrift Store for someone at work. Took my friend out to lunch yesterday.

Yes, I know it's all completely dorky, but I love it anyway!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Things I'd like for Valentine's Day

1. Homemade dinner (by someone else)
2. A card
3. A kiss
4. A hug
5. Daisies
6. Cherry Lemonade Candle
7. No snow!
8. Someone to read the bible to me
9. Hoops & YoYo anything
10. The new Men of Grace CD

1 comment:

Pat said...

I hope you get everything on your list...if not all at once then when the Lord says so!
Happy Valentines day, and thanks for the ecard!