Happy Valentinie's Day!


Today is Valentinie's Day!

Yes, I am well aware that it's a Hallmark holiday.

Get over it people.

Maybe if everyone was a little sweeter and loved a little more, we wouldn't need Valentinie's Day... huh? One thing though... have you noticed that the cards are getting sillier not sweeter? Now Hoops & YoYo... yes... silly songs... no.

And yes, I love Valentinie's Day. I made cookies for work, we're serving at Grace Centers of Hope today (made cookies with the girls last night too), sent e-cards, I made meatballs for the "I don't have a Valentine" potluck/hangout for Alive tonight (even though I'm not going), got a cute hug from the Thrift Store for someone at work. Took my friend out to lunch yesterday.

Yes, I know it's all completely dorky, but I love it anyway!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Things I'd like for Valentine's Day

1. Homemade dinner (by someone else)
2. A card
3. A kiss
4. A hug
5. Daisies
6. Cherry Lemonade Candle
7. No snow!
8. Someone to read the bible to me
9. Hoops & YoYo anything
10. The new Men of Grace CD

Comments

Pat said…
I hope you get everything on your list...if not all at once then when the Lord says so!
Happy Valentines day, and thanks for the ecard!