Relaxing


Yesterday we went to Andiamo in Sterling Heights (yes, I drove all that way) and we had a great dinner.

There are times when I eat when I am like "hurry up, bring my food, I've got to go" and then there are the meals when you enjoy each bite, relax, somehow the cares of the week just vanish. Shoulders relax, the stress of the economy (yeah, what the heck am I doing eating at Andiamo's in a depression... lol), the stress of work, the stress of... they just seem to disappear even for just an hour and a half.

It's one of the best times of my week!

Ecc 2:25 for without him, who can eat or find enjoyment?

Comments

Jada's Gigi said…
Ahh to truly relax..such a blessing! enjoy! Did you get your final payment made?
Becky said…
...the rest of the story, please.

I'm glad you got to rest and relax-you need to do that!