Be Prepared

I was never a girl scout, but I was a girl scout leader. Be prepared.


I've prepared for a lot of things in my life.


Tomorrow at 9AM we meet with the Rheumatologist at UofM Ann Arbor. This is a place I never wanted to ever return after leaving there about 6 years ago. They are nice people and all, but I had had enough of them by the time we were done.

I'm not one that goes unprepared, I've usually got an A, B, C all the way to Z plan. This time is a little different. I've got one plan, no matter the result, to hide in the shadow of the Lord. That's it. His wisdom, His love, His guidance, His strength. One plan. One very big God.

Jer 32:27 "I am the LORD, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?

Comments

Lynette Jacobs said…
Safest place to be ...in the shadow of the Lord...will be thinking of you.
Stacy said…
Praying for you....