Praise God!!!

Praise God!!! Praise God!!! Praise God!!! Praise God!!! Praise God!!! Praise God!!! Praise God!!! Praise God!!! Praise God!!! Praise God!!! Praise God!!! Praise God!!! Praise God!!! Praise God!!!

2 Sam 7:22 "How great you are, O Sovereign LORD! There is no one like you, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears.

So in case you didnt' notice! I'm thankful!! I'm Greatful!!! And I'm praising God!!!!

They do not believe that Phyllis's arthritis is not coming back! They think she may have had virus that just worked it's way out. She does have water on her knees and they are giving her a NSAID (non-steroid anti-inflammatory drug) that is strong and kind of different than Napryson. We go back in 3 months and they are pretty sure this is just from all the dancing and activity from the musical!

They were very impressed with all her range of motion, especially her hips since she was VERY much affected in that area! They were so pleased with her overall health.

I don't think that I can even put into words how thankful how greatful and how loved I feel!! It just reminds me how much God loves and cares for us! How are prayers do not go unheard! At first I felt like I kind of overreacted by calling the doctor, but I believe that God gave me the 'motherly instinct' to take care of my baby, and that's what I did!

He is good! He is magnificant!! And I love Him and He loves us!!

I can't wait to see how He works in our lives!!

Psalm 48:1 Great is the LORD, and most worthy of praise, in the city of our God, his holy mountain.

Comments

Trish said…
Hallelujah!!! His love is amazing!
Sara said…
HALLELUJAH!
Pat said…
God is good, all the time..
all the time, God is good!
Praise the Lord!!
God is so good! AMEN!
donna said…
Praise the Lord...
Deb said…
Rejoicing with you!!! God is so very good!
Constance said…
Go God! I don't think you over reacted, it's our calling to care for our kiddos! I just recently read where because of the actress Natasha Richardson's death from her head injury, parents of a little girl took her into the doctor because she had been hit in the head with a ball. It turns out she had the SAME type of injury and were told that she would have died suddenly if they hadn't! We just need to trust our God given instincts!

Hugs,
Connie
Stacy said…
Praise you Lord, for your answer to prayer!
Trish said…
Still praising with you!!!
Jada's Gigi said…
Hallelujah! God is wonderful! Way to go Mom..now you have peace of mind to go with your peace of heart.