Sam's Club


I love Sam's Club. There are things that are a good deal... and somethings... let's just say you need to know your prices (don't be fooled by the whole "buying in bulk" thing).

We've been going there to buy boxes of candy bars for a fundraiser for Columbia. Phyllis has been selling candy bars like crazy! Since I've been at Sam's I've been looking around at all the "extra stuff", like clothes. I've actually picked up a couple shirts/sweaters from there. Good quality stuff at reasonable prices. And picked up Phyllis's movie for her Easter Basket at a really good price!!

I always kind of checking to see what other people have. And I look to see what they have and think about how much people would pay if they would just do the due diligence of shopping of around. (NOTE! Do not buy pasta at Sam's it's NOT cheaper - actually you're getting ripped off!!)
I forgot how much I liked shopping there... but it's a dangerous place for your checkbook!

Comments

Pat said…
I have a love/hate relationship with Sam's Club. Mostly I hate how much I always spend there! They have the best meat department, and those roasted chickens are so good when your in a hurry!
Pat said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Terry said…
Dear Margie,
Is Sam's something like Costco?
Well Bernie and I do love the Price Club but you are right.
You have to be careful what you buy bulk.
Sometimes a case of canned goods is a lot more than the sales that you can get at the grocery stores.
You really have to do your homework for sure.
So nice that you are having a fund raiser for Columbia.
That is quite the place for missionaries who are telling the people the good news.
A real dangerous place.
It is just something though that when the Spanish people are saved, they are really energetic and thankful Christians!
Well take care and don't spend all your money at Sam's!!!!
Love Terry
Deb said…
We live many miles from the nearest Sam's Club. Before I was married, I lived within five miles of one and was there every other day. I miss their huge muffins from the bakery!

I just said to Brillo Man the other day that I thought we should renew our membership and make it a point to go at least once a month. But we'd probably overspend!