Things I know

1. God puts a lot of different people in your life to love you in different ways.
2. Bathrooms are just as much for praying as peeing
3. It's better to be on the vitaminie regiman
4. Sometimes people don't love us like we'd like them to
5. God's word is alive and real in my life
6. I do much better without carbs
7. I love iced tea more than any other drink
8. The zoo is one of my favorite places
9. I can't wait to go to Austria
10. God is good

“But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in him. He will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.”- Jeremiah 17:7-8

Comments

Trish said…
I love this scripture...iced tea...
and Margie!!!