Saturday, March 14, 2009
Things to pray for today
1. I have a HORRIBLE migraine... I have a ton of spaghetti to make, and it's going to be a long day if it doesn't go away.
2. That resources for the Columbia trip are HUGE today.
3. That kids who come to the fashion show that don't know Jesus see Jesus in our kids and want to come to Alive and see/seek Him!!
4. There's enough food
5. Dorband babies and paperwork is processed quickly so babies are available to be loved on soon!!
6. Alive & Fuel. That Jesus shows up big! That God reaches students through other students and leaders
7. Salvation for those who don't know Him (pray for people YOU know)
8. Healing and Restoration
9. My friend "D" that she realizes her worth in Christ
10. Pray for God to show up in YOUR life, that He makes you hungry for Him.
15For this reason, ever since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all the saints, 16I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers. 17I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit[f] of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better. 18I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints, 19and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is like the working of his mighty strength, 20which he exerted in Christ when he raised him from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms, 21far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every title that can be given, not only in the present age but also in the one to come. 22And God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be head over everything for the church, 23which is his body, the fullness of him who fills everything in every way.