What a great day


Besides the headache I had (which was so bad at points it made me woosy and I had to sit down) what a great day!

I walked in the building and it was AWESOME! The kids worked SO hard getting it all set up for the Fashion Show and the stage was SOOO cool!!

I was watching them all pull together, people who weren't going to Columbia, helping people who were. Here's the thing about teenagers, all they want is to be loved and accepted (not so different from adults) and they will rally around their friends!

It was so AWESOME! Kids from Alive, Kids not from Alive, all showing love for their friends [they got that from Jesus - some of them just don't know it yet :)]

They raised almost $300 (that will be split among the students who helped with the fundraiser) and Phyllis raised $35 in jewelry sales (she made it herself).

See the pictures here.

Comments

Jada's Gigi said…
Awesome!! and Phyllis looks awesome in the pics too!
Deb said…
Everyone looked great --but Phyllis is my favorite - really! Her dress was beautiful and she has the most beautiful smile - her eyes just sparkle!

Great jewelry too! :)
Oh Phyllis looks so beautiful! I am so excited Phyllis is going to Columbia Its gonna be an awesome experience for her!!!!