Healing

There are things that you will never heal from until you let God into those parts. When you try to "fix" it yourself, it's a temporary band-aid that will come loose in the first storm that comes your way.

I know this from a lot of experience.

The one that comes to mind is my mom. This month is the month she died. It still makes me sad but it doesn't sting quite like it used to. I miss my mom. And for a long time I wasn't pleased with the decision that God made. I wondered often "why did you leave me here all alone?" Which is kind of what made me such a strong independant person. But my strength wasn't really strength until I learned to lean. Lean on the Lord and let His strength be my strength.

And you can't be strong if you have kinks in your armor.

Mark 2:17 On hearing this, Jesus said to them, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."

Comments