meme

I got this quiz over at Pastor Chilly's site. I thought it was great, and I love to take these things... feel free to copy it and paste it on your blog with your answers. I have nothing else right now....

GOD IS: love

The verse on my heart today is: Phil 4:6-7 (it's been there all week)

Your middle name: Louise

Favorite chewing gum flavor: Eclipse Spearmint

Person in the Bible I am MOST like: Martha

Favorite Podcast Preacher: Pastor Judah

Preferred Bible Translation: NIV for New Testement, Message for Old

How soon they will be married: Soon I hope!!

Dream Car: Lexus SC430 or some kind of SUV

The Devil is… getting on my nerves

Starbuck’s fix: Sweet Wild Orange Tea, Venti. One tea bag in cup, one in my wallet to take home and enjoy later!

I usually pray at (what time) and for how long? No usual time, when I wake up and all day.

Shampoo, Soap … Conditioner?? John Frieda Brunette for Shamp & Conditioner, Love Spell by Vicki

The last time you lead someone to Christ… I hope I lead them every day.

Cologne/Aftershave/Body Spray: Issi Miaki and love spell

What percentage of a disciple, of Christ, are you? 75% (I wish it was 100!!)

Favorite Movies :
1. White Christmas
2. Remember the Titans
3. Invincible


The last thing that God, specifically, spoke to me: I love you like no one else. Don’t forget

Comments