I'm thinking I'm about to get rid of my Precious Moments, I don't know why I keep them, I like them, but they represent a different time in my life. I'm having a hard time with it because they all have memories... I don't know what to do... but I don't know why I am hanging on to them!
Also thinking about taking a cake decorating class... because I make yummy cakes but they never look very good... but it seems really dorky and I don't know how good I'd be at it... so I probably won't :(
I've decided that with all the crap that is being stirred up in my life, I'm going to be thankful, so here is my list a couple days early.
1. Phyllis (and we'll be in Austria in just a little over 2 months!!!!) And the braces will be off (June 12!!) !!!
2. My friends, just to name a few... Stacy, Angie... what would I do without them!
3. My garden that I haven't even planted yet
4. Sunshine and an about to be beautiful weekend!
5. Keith is singing 'It is Well'
7. Love that only God can give!
9. Having lunch with my good friend/sister next Thursday
11. All my "kids"
12. New babies on the way
Col 3:15 Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful