Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Friday, May 15, 2009

6 unimportant things

Vikki at Random Ramblings! has tagged me in a fun meme. I lost her link so I was so glad she tagged me!

Six Unimportant Favorite Things

I guess they could also be referred to as guilty pleasures and I think I have more than six, but here goes:

1. Roma's. It's my very favorite resturaunt! I love going there for celebrations big and small. I love going there if I am happy or need a pick me up!

2. Getting my nails done! I stopped getting my gels done to save time and money. I've decided that I really miss my friend who does my nails

3. My Mp3 player. Seriously, this is one of those things I never realized their worth until I got one!

4. Flowers...I love having cut flowers in my home. From the grocery store or the garden. Daisies are my favorite

5. TV. Complete waste of time, I don't watch anything with real value, but I love reruns of Laverne & Shirley, General Hospital, Bros & Sisters.

6. Iced tea. LOVE IT!! lemon NO sugar please

I hope my friends will play along:
1. Aunt Pat
2. Kelly
3. Constance
4. Stacy
5. Mrs. Mac
6. Deb

Here are the rules: Mention the person who tagged you, list your six Unimportant Favorite things, and then tag six other bloggers. Easy as pie....have fun!

3 comments:

Trish said...

Ok...my meme's complete.
Thank you for the tag Miss Margie!!!

Constance said...

Mine is up and running! Have a great week this week!
Connie

Vikki said...

oooooo yes mp3 :) thanks for playing. I'll have to try Roma's sometime. we don't have it here