Busy...

I am tired today. It's the end of a long day, I worked, and then I served at the college ministry at our church, nothing major, I just did words for the sermon and worship.

It's been a long week, I feel like I've exercised everyday, even though the only thing I did was walk up to the Hallmark to get my cards for Mother's day. How about that?!

But I did exercise this week. I stood in the gap, and maybe not everybody gets exhausted from this, but I do, because I take it VERY seriously. It seems that I have had to scream at satan quite a few times this week. I've felt like I've stood in front of a storm, holding it back.

I've prayed for friends, and people I'd no longer consider friends. I've prayed for relatives, I even prayed for people I didn't want to. I've prayed for mom's and kids who aren't moms and kids yet, I've prayed for moms who need to be reminded of their value. I've prayed... and I'm not done.

I never really considered myself a "prayer warrior" but maybe this is my training ground.

Eze 22:30 30 "I looked for a man among them who would build up the wall and stand before me in the gap on behalf of the land so I would not have to destroy it, but I found none.

Comments