Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Saturday, May 02, 2009

So blessed!


This is Liz, she's the beautiful young woman that I "mentor". She's such a blessing to me! I don't know when it happened, but at some point she became my friend instead of someone I mentor. She was in the fashion show today at GCH's women helping women. She was by far the prettiest one there!!

Song of Solomon 4:7 All beautiful you are, my darling; there is no flaw in you.

4 comments:

Trish said...

I see two beautiful young women...you are a blessing Miss Margie!

Stacy said...

Liz is so blessed to have you in her life!

Becky said...

:)

Jada's Gigi said...

She's gorgeous! you are blessed to have each other.