Yesterday... overwhelmed...

Yesterday I sincerely thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest! In a good way!

I had a great day yesterday, work wasn't terribly stressful (sometimes it is), had a great lunch with Kevin, and then I picked up Liz for dinner. It was great!

We went to Bravo! in Rochester Hills, there is an outdoor mall there with Parisian, which we don't shop there because the stores are all over priced but we sometimes go to Max and Erma's over there. We decided to try something new. We ate outside because it was so beautiful! I have to say that my evaluation of the resturaunt was C-. The waitress we had was decent, but we were taking our time (I rush so much of my life, when I am enjoying dinner or lunch with a friend I want to take my time). We weren't even half way done with out salads and they brought out our entrees. Ugh. Now I'm going to eat cold food (we were outside - remember). So I paid a lot of money for cold food. That is just disappointing. I honestly would not recommend it.

However, Liz and I had a great time! Great conversation, we were able to relax, chill out from the everyday stresses of life. I dropped off Liz and my heart just wanted to explode with the gratefulness of blessings that God provides for me, in small and big ways!

Today is lunch in the park!

Eph 1:3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ

Comments