Better Choices


Oui! Oh how many times is it going to take me to get healthy? How many times am I going to 'start eating better'?

As many times as it takes!

I'm back 'on the wagon'. And already feel better... and I lost 3 pounds since Monday :) which is always a bonus!

I've got a new breakfast! I love eggs and toast (with lots of butter) and it fills me up! However, it's not the best choice. I've got a new breakfast. Ezekial 4:9 bread and chunky peanut butter. It's not like the kind of bread I'm used to but it sticks with me! And that's important because by the size of my butt, you know I don't like to be hungry.

Honestly, it doesn't have much taste and it's chewing, and it must be toasted for the PB to melt in a little.

I didn't pay attention to how much it costed until I already paid... yikes! $4.99 for BREAD! Can't put a cost on good health!!

Ez 4:9 "Take wheat and barley, beans and lentils, millet and spelt; put them in a storage jar and use them to make bread for yourself. You are to eat it during the 390 days you lie on your side.
Gotta go get in a quick walk at lunch!!

Comments

Trish said…
I have tried Ezekiel bread...couldn't like it!
We found Pepperidge Farm's 15 grain bread...lots of good stuff in it and costs less. Makes yummy toast...I eat I slice with peanut butter and half a banana for breakfast...mmm.
Pat said…
I've seen that bread in the store and have heard really good things about it, I just couldn't bring myself to pay that much. But, if it works for you, it's money well spent.
Louise said…
Aunt Millie's makes a good 5 grain bread that my Fred enjoys...#1 it's good and #2 it's only 1 point per slice (Weight Watchers)and #3 the price is affordable, especially when it's on sale!
I like Ezekiel Bread but it's way too expensive now that we're retired folk.