Changing

Its funny how our hearts change, without even realizing it.

This is a normal Sunday for me...

Church
Eat out
Alive preparation
Think of something to eat before Alive
Alive
Get ready for Monday and the week ahead

I kind of thought this is how my life would always be, and I liked it. I like being busy.

But lately, I don't know what is going on with my heart, but I just want to slow down. I want to be home. I want to have a little more 'normalcy' instead of busy being my normal. Maybe I'm getting old.

And it doesn't mean that I'm not seeking God, but I would say that I'm seeking him differently, I find Him in the LOUD but I find Him in the quiet. I hear His voice so clearly. I soak up His Word as if the bible was written only for me (even though I know that's self-centered). I find myself learning lessons because seek it out instead of accidently stumbling across it because of a lesson I NEEDed to learn, now I find His Word in the lessons I WANT to learn (how 'bout that?!)

I find myself wanting to stay home after church and cook and relaxing instead of running. I am not sure where I'm going or where God is taking my heart, but I'm enjoying it. One day at a time.

Mark 4:39 He got up, rebuked the wind and said to the waves, "Quiet! Be still!" Then the wind died down and it was completely calm




Comments

Jada's Gigi said…
This is a good place to be. There are seasons...Women always think the one she is in is forever...not so...:) enjoy!
Stacy said…
I'm happy that you are finding rest....God doesn't call us to be busy, just useful :) And YOU are useful!!