Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Monday, June 08, 2009

Changing

Its funny how our hearts change, without even realizing it.

This is a normal Sunday for me...

Church
Eat out
Alive preparation
Think of something to eat before Alive
Alive
Get ready for Monday and the week ahead

I kind of thought this is how my life would always be, and I liked it. I like being busy.

But lately, I don't know what is going on with my heart, but I just want to slow down. I want to be home. I want to have a little more 'normalcy' instead of busy being my normal. Maybe I'm getting old.

And it doesn't mean that I'm not seeking God, but I would say that I'm seeking him differently, I find Him in the LOUD but I find Him in the quiet. I hear His voice so clearly. I soak up His Word as if the bible was written only for me (even though I know that's self-centered). I find myself learning lessons because seek it out instead of accidently stumbling across it because of a lesson I NEEDed to learn, now I find His Word in the lessons I WANT to learn (how 'bout that?!)

I find myself wanting to stay home after church and cook and relaxing instead of running. I am not sure where I'm going or where God is taking my heart, but I'm enjoying it. One day at a time.

Mark 4:39 He got up, rebuked the wind and said to the waves, "Quiet! Be still!" Then the wind died down and it was completely calm




2 comments:

Jada's Gigi said...

This is a good place to be. There are seasons...Women always think the one she is in is forever...not so...:) enjoy!

Stacy said...

I'm happy that you are finding rest....God doesn't call us to be busy, just useful :) And YOU are useful!!