Cracks me up!

Ever have someone in your life that they act like they have to love you because you're family. I have someone in my life like that.


They don't call unless they need something. They don't listen to me when I talk. They don't care about me enough to ask me what's going on in my life. When I do call to tell them something they say "that's nice" (even when it's bad! lol) and then they change the subject.


And you know what?! It used to hurt, now it makes me laugh.


Thankfully I've learned that they are not where I find my value.


They have no idea what they are missing!


Song of Solomon 1:15 How beautiful you are, my darling! Oh, how beautiful! Your eyes are doves

Comments

Sara said…
well it's about time ya figured that out; dork. which i say with love. p.s. when i'm not interested in what you're saying i just tell you. that's real love.