Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Sunday, June 21, 2009

Crazy!

We leave in 7 days! I can't believe it! In 7 days we will be on a plane to Austria.

And to tell you the truth I am going into this completely blind. You'd think I'd research a whole bunch of things, NOPE! I decided that I am going to be prepared with what I need to prepare but I'm going to take things as I go, I have books to check out when we're there and I think "I'd like to see that" as reference, but I'm just going. This is completely unlike me. When I plan our trip to New York it will be completely different, but this time... I'm just wingin' it!

Had I known what the economy was going to be like, I probably wouldn't have spent the money for either of us. However, I think that God opened this door, and who am I to close it?

I'm looking forward to going to Austria, I'm looking forward the performance, the scenery (I have enough memory cards to take 1500 pictures!!!!!!! I hope that's enough HA!) and I am looking forward to relaxing.

I'm not as thin as I'd like to be, but oh well...

I can't believe it's finally really almost here!!

1 comment:

Trish said...

Wow! It's almost time...go with God and have a great trip! Phooey, on the economy...our Father owns the cattle on a thousand hills!!!
Enjoy this special time with Miss Phyllis!!!
~hugs~
Aunt Pat