Crazy!

We leave in 7 days! I can't believe it! In 7 days we will be on a plane to Austria.

And to tell you the truth I am going into this completely blind. You'd think I'd research a whole bunch of things, NOPE! I decided that I am going to be prepared with what I need to prepare but I'm going to take things as I go, I have books to check out when we're there and I think "I'd like to see that" as reference, but I'm just going. This is completely unlike me. When I plan our trip to New York it will be completely different, but this time... I'm just wingin' it!

Had I known what the economy was going to be like, I probably wouldn't have spent the money for either of us. However, I think that God opened this door, and who am I to close it?

I'm looking forward to going to Austria, I'm looking forward the performance, the scenery (I have enough memory cards to take 1500 pictures!!!!!!! I hope that's enough HA!) and I am looking forward to relaxing.

I'm not as thin as I'd like to be, but oh well...

I can't believe it's finally really almost here!!

Comments

Trish said…
Wow! It's almost time...go with God and have a great trip! Phooey, on the economy...our Father owns the cattle on a thousand hills!!!
Enjoy this special time with Miss Phyllis!!!
~hugs~
Aunt Pat