God is good ALL the time

In our suffering... God is good
In our rejoicing... God is good
In plenty... God is good
In want... God is good
Sick... God is good
Healed... God is good


Yesterday I got a text that said 'God is good all the time'. And I thought He really is, even if Phyllis's news would have been different, God is good. Is it easy for us to say He is good when we 'get' what we want? Yes. But we know, at least I hope we do (the person who sent me the text surely does) that God is good ALL the time. Even when we don't understand.

And in this instance... and all other instances... He is good!

His love and mercy reign forever.
His grace abounds our lives.

He is good... Always.

Eph 2:3-5 3All of us also lived among them at one time, gratifying the cravings of our sinful nature and following its desires and thoughts. Like the rest, we were by nature objects of wrath. 4But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, 5made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved.

Comments

Lynette Jacobs said…
This is a post I needed to read today...I walking this road of suffering and brokenness at the moment...and this post just lifted my spirit. Yes God is GOOD and HE is in control...even when it feels as if our lives are out of control. I can only cling to Him because there is no other alternative.
Pat said…
He is good! Praise the Lord for the wonderful news about Phyllis...GOD IS GOOD!
Stacy said…
Yes, He is! That's been my new reminder lately, "God is good, all the time."
Trish said…
How great...How great...is our God!!!
Stacy said…
I'm looking for the Austria ticker?? How many days?