I love internet cards!!!

Ok... so I ate wiener snitzel! YUMMY!!! Ate some disgusting cake-torte thing, spit it right out in my napkin! Don't worry, I chased it with a better dessert!

Going to the zoo tomorrow, ALL BY MYSELF on the underground!

Met the person I 'met' via blogdom. That was cool! Hi Lori!!

Saw so many cool things, have blisters on the BOTTOM of my feet as big as quarters!

Two beautiful churches! GORGEOUS!!!

I only took about 100 pics or so, you have to wait until I get back to see them! I'm too busy enjoying the sites and i forget to get out my camera!

I'm relaxing!

Comments

Jada's Gigi said…
Sounds like you are having a wonderful time !
Louise said…
Glad you're safely there ... have a good time!
Becky said…
love ya!
Lynette Jacobs said…
Enjoy your holiday and take pics...we want to see where you have been and what you have done.
Constance said…
Schnitzel is a staple at our house! Since my Mutti is from Germany I grew up with it and my family eats it regularly! My preference is served with lemon wedges! YUMMY! Tortes... OMG! It reminded me of a time when my Mutti and I were visiting my aunt and we were shopping in Frankfort for the day. We went in to a restaurant and Mutti and I split this torte between us. Aunt Hilda (who was a VERY rotund woman) ate an entire torte dessert and then proceeded to order a meal of sausages! I can't wait to see your pics!
Connie
Stacy said…
Glad you're enjoying Austria! Can't wait to see the pics!