Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I love internet cards!!!

Ok... so I ate wiener snitzel! YUMMY!!! Ate some disgusting cake-torte thing, spit it right out in my napkin! Don't worry, I chased it with a better dessert!

Going to the zoo tomorrow, ALL BY MYSELF on the underground!

Met the person I 'met' via blogdom. That was cool! Hi Lori!!

Saw so many cool things, have blisters on the BOTTOM of my feet as big as quarters!

Two beautiful churches! GORGEOUS!!!

I only took about 100 pics or so, you have to wait until I get back to see them! I'm too busy enjoying the sites and i forget to get out my camera!

I'm relaxing!

6 comments:

Jada's Gigi said...

Sounds like you are having a wonderful time !

Louise said...

Glad you're safely there ... have a good time!

Becky said...

love ya!

Lynette said...

Enjoy your holiday and take pics...we want to see where you have been and what you have done.

Constance said...

Schnitzel is a staple at our house! Since my Mutti is from Germany I grew up with it and my family eats it regularly! My preference is served with lemon wedges! YUMMY! Tortes... OMG! It reminded me of a time when my Mutti and I were visiting my aunt and we were shopping in Frankfort for the day. We went in to a restaurant and Mutti and I split this torte between us. Aunt Hilda (who was a VERY rotund woman) ate an entire torte dessert and then proceeded to order a meal of sausages! I can't wait to see your pics!
Connie

Stacy said...

Glad you're enjoying Austria! Can't wait to see the pics!